Hello! As you read above, this is my very first giveaway, so I decided to make it a big one! This giveaway is to say thank you for all the support and followers I have got on this blog. So, thank you. Now for this giveaway there will be 5 winners. Each gets to pick 10 prizes of their choice. Only the first 3 winners get an extra pick. So 11 for the first 3 and 10 for the last two.
I hope that makes sense?FYI: PP stands for "pick preferred" which means I'll give you the link of the prize and you'll have to pick the specific color/size/style. Prizes:
BTS- Skool Luv Affair B.A.P- FIRST SENSIBILITY (autographed) B.A.P- BADMAN B.A.P- One Shot BLOCK B- Blockbuster BLOCK B- Very Good EXO- XOXO (Kiss ver.) EXO-EXO'S First Box 4dvd SHINee- EVERYBODY Girls Generation- Mr. Mr. CNBLUE- Can't Stop To Heart-Woohyun & Key
HBA STYLE BLOCK PARTY LONG SLEEVES KENZO STYLE LONG SLEEVES EXO MEMBER MTM T-SHIRTS (PP-member) Red Batman Print Dentate Hem Crop T-shirt White Navy Collar Half Sleeve Loose T-Shirt Black Short Sleeve Rainbow Horse Print T-Shirt White Short Sleeve MANANA Print T-Shirt Black Short Sleeve Disobey Print Loose T-Shirt Black Fashion Yellow Skull Print Scarves Backpack College Multifunction the tree Pattern Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern
ETUDE Color lips-fit (PP) TONYMOLY Angel Glow Ring Hair mist MIKA Glam Nail Sticker Ver. 82 ~105 ETUDE Oh Happy Day Hand Bouquet Hand Cream (PP) NATURE REPUBLIC Hand & Nature Steam Hand Cream (PP) TONYMOLY Cat Chu Wink Gloss Lip gloss (PP) ETUDE Princess Etoinette Perfumed Hair Mist ETUDE AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot Patch TONYMOLY Panda's Dream EYe Patch TONYMOLY Mini Berry Lip Balm ETUDE Feel the World Makeup Bag (PP) ETUDE XOXO MInnie in the Nails (PP) ETUDE Blotting Paper Compact ETUDE Wonder Pore Fresher Mist, Skin Toner Holika Pig Nose Clear Bck Head 3-step Kit TONYMOLY Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint Holika Strawberry Pore Magic Cover Mousse Starter SPF 30 PA++ Makeup Base Holika Prime Repair Snail Cream & Ampoule Program Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB SPF20 PA++ TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar (PP) ETUDE Slim & Long Sharp Eyeliner 1.5mm ETUDE Oh My Goodness! It's that time again! Heat patch ETUDE Oh My Goodness! Dry Shampoo ETUDE Oh My Goodness! Trouble Break Mist ETUDE Dear Girls Tint & Lip Balm (PP) ETUDE Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nails Nail Polish (PP) ETUDE Kissful Tint Choux Lip and Cheek Tint (PP) ETUDE Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum ETUDE Be My Princess Collection Minime SHINee Perfume (PP) Etude Shini Star Lip Balm MISSHA L'EAU DE MISSHA TVXQ SPECIAL SET
Rules:-Anyone can enter this giveaway. You don't have to be a kpop blog. (Please, don't follow and unfollow after the giveaway is done. That's rude. Follow me if you like my blog. That's it!)
-Reblog as much as you want. But PLEASE, DO NOT SPAM YOU FOLLOWERS. That can be extremely annoying to some people.
-Likes DO count. (Likes count as an entry as well.)
-No giveway blogs, please.
I wanna check out your blog and maybe follow you.-Have your ask or submit page open, so I can contact you. Ask page preferable.
-Winners will have 4 days to respond back, otherwise another winner will be selected.
-4 winners will be selected randomly on random.org and 1 will be personally selected. I'll check out the blogs that reblog this and the blog I like the most will be a winner. (The personally selected winner does not have to be necessarily a kpop blog) (If any prizes are left a 6th winner will be selected [that is if a winner selects different types of the same prize])
-Be 16+ or have your parent's permission at least. I don't wanna get in trouble. ._.'
-International shipping. The shipping will be discussed with the winners. Whether they want me to ship it directly to them from the online store or personally.
-Any further info will be provided to the winners.
Giveaway ends on
May 5thJune 1st! Winners might be announced publicly or privately, I still have not decided. Any other questions, my ask box is open.
Good luck! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Due to high request,
- the deadline was moved to June 1st. So that gives an additional month!
- EXO’s Overdose and Block B’s Jackpot will be part of the giveaway. Though, the amount of prizes will stay the same.
- Since there’ll be at least 2 prizes left, I’ll pick a 6th winner. Now, this winner will get the 2 prizes left and an item of their choice from any of these websites: sheinside.com, kpoptown.com, & kollectionk.com. (FYI: This winner will be chosen from my follower list.)
- No, you don’t have to pay for shipping. Again, this is open internationally.
- Again, YOU CAN REBLOG AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT.
- Please read the rules before sending a question related! (If you send a mesage openly then I’ll answer privately. Anonymous questions are posted and tracked with the tag /giveaway and /anon.
- You can follow the /tagged/giveaway tag for more updates!
- And yes, you can message me whenever you want! ^-^
(ONLY THE PICTURE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BLOG)
apple stuffed french toast
baby step buns
dairy and gluten free pancakes
double whole grain pancakes
eggie veggie bake
egg white crepes
egg white veggie omelet
fluffy canadian pancakes
ginger bread oatmeal
gluten free banana bread pancakes
gluten free coconut pancakes
turkey breakfast sausage
vegan and gluten free peach crisp
vegan banana oatmeal waffles
whole grain pancakes
asian chicken salad
baked zucchini fries
bbq tuna fritters
crispy eggplant with spicy tomato sauce
grilled fish tacos
hawaian chicken kabobs
skinny tuna melt
sweet potato chips
vegetarian sloppy joes
whole wheat and honey pizza crust
baked basil zucchini
baked macaroni and cheese
baked turkey burgers
bbq lime and mango turkey
bbq rosemary sweet potato
black bean veggie burgers
chicken, avocado salad
citrus grilled chicken
garlic and lime shrimp
garlic and parmesan turkey meatballs
garlic and rosemary chicken
moroccan apricot chicken tenders
mushroom pizza with caramalised onions
oven fried eggplant
pecan crusted dover sole
pineapple pork kebobs
pork fried rice
roasted rosemary root vegetables
seasoned potato wedges
slow cooker meatloaf
slow cooker pineapple chicken verde
slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches
slow cooker rosemary chicken
slow cooker two bean chicken
thai spiced bbq shrimp
tuna stuffed zucchini
banana almond and chocolate ice cream
banana berry soft serve
banana split cheesecake bites
blueberry-pomegranate ice lollies
chocolate hazelnut ice cream
creamy baked pears
grilled peaches with gingersnaps
no bake peanut butter nuggets
nutella fudge pops
peanut butter and chocolate ice cream
raw carrot cake
raw tropical ice cream
roasted maple papaya
sweet potato pie
vanilla ice cream
vegan and gluten free, peanut butter, caramel cheesecake
88 healthy snacks under 100kcal
apples peanut butter slices
chocolate chip balls
chocolate chip cookies
cinnamon fruit kebobs
frozen banana bites
frozen fruit pops
frozen yogurt blackberries
frozen yogurt strawberries
fruity fun skewers
no bake healthy protein bars
peanut butter cups
pizza roll ups
roasted chick peas
skinny coconut cupcakes
strawberry and mango fruit roll up
berry watermelon smoothie
blueberry banana smoothie
blueberry coconut water frosty
chocolate cranberry smoothie
coconut hot chocolate
cranberry and banana smoothie
fresh orange juice smoothie
grapefruit pink smoothie
green lemon and pineapple smoothie
green tea mango smoothie
healthy vegan breakfast smoothie
mocha coconut frappuccino
mocha madness recovery shake
peanut butter, banana green smoothie
strawberry, blueberry smoothie
strawberry lemonade frosty
strawberry shortcake smoothie
sweet pomegranate smoothie
sweet potato hot cocoa
tasty fruit smoothie
vegan almond butter banana shake
vegan cashew ripple strawberry shake
vegan chamomile banana shake
vegan chocolate raspberry smoothie
vegan chocolate s’mores shake
vegan chocolate, strawberry, banana shake
vegan double chocolate chip shake
vegan peaches and cream smoothie
vegan peachy hemp protein smoothie
vegan secret ingredient matcha shake
vegan secret ingredient vanilla shake
vegan wild blueberry shake
virgin peachy lychee daiquiri
whipped strawberry lemonade
chocolate peanut butter
fig jam with lavender, thyme and walnuts
peanut butter fruit dip
GREAT HEALTHY FOOD BLOGS:
displayed by calories
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.
Low carb, low calorie FLOURLESS PIZZA recipe.
77 calories a slice.
This is real.
RECIPE for 1 medium pizza (8 slices):
- 1 cup of shredded cauliflower or 1/3 of a head of cauliflower…60 cents
- 1/2-3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese…$1.30
- 1 egg…15 cents
- 1 tsp dried oregano…1 cent
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic…10 cents
Toppings (up to you but I did a veggie medley):
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce…60 cents
- 1/2 cup mushrooms…60 cents
- 1/2 green bell pepper…35 cents
- 1/2 red onion…55 cents
WHOLE PIZZA = $4.26
1 SLICE = 53 cents
1. Shred cauliflower in a food processor
2. Microwave in a bowl for 8 min
3. Mix in about 1/2 cup of cheese, save rest for topping
4. Crack the egg and mix all ingredients together
5. Spray pan with PAM and make a nice base of cauli-cheese crust
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 min at 350F
7. Then take out crust, top with sauce and toppings
8. Place back in oven for another 10-15 min
REBLOG if you wanna make this right now!
TONEFEST TOWEL WORKOUT!!!
Grab 2 towels if you’re on a slippery floor and let’s work that whole body of yours into a sexy beast body :)
If you’re on a carpet, grab 1 towel and 2 paper plates or 2 valslides.
Hi guys I’m obsessed with this shit lately because I don’t want anyone to have unhappy, unsupported boobs like I did. Even if you think your boobs and bras are fine, try it. It will make a big difference in comfort, support, and shape, even if you have…